Tuesday, April 22, 2008

We made it!!!

Well we finally made it to Washington D.C. The trip was long and tiring. We stopped at Ryan's brother's house in Akron, Ohio to visit and stay for the night. It was nice to meet more of the family.
Everything is so beautiful and green here in Maryland. We are only 10 minutes away from the LDS-Washington D.C. Temple and only 4 minutes from our ward. I have realized though that I have way too much stuff and need to condense down a lot. Our apartment is facing the courtyard with a view of the pool. We have hardwood floors throughout the kitchen and laundry room. Woohoo our own washer and dryer. I am so excited about that. We no longer have to go to the laundry mat.
We are in a college town and close to a lot of store. Most things are within walking/biking distance. IKEA is located literally across the street. Well need to go grocery shopping and unpack the massive amount of boxes. Adios

No comments: