Saturday, May 24, 2008

Nothing Much New Here

Nothing much new here. Ryan has been working long hours as usual, leaving at 8am and not coming home till 1am. All of us wives are keeping each other company while they are gone. We have movie night every tuesday. This week was P.S. I love you. This is definitely recommended for rental. If you have read the book the movie is different. We are also planning cooking demonstration night and doing a recipe exchange.
I have a application in at a local hospital in Baltimore. Still awaiting for the second interview. While awaiting I am working in the office as a inventory manager/account manager. It is busy work but I sure do miss the operating room. This job is definitely making me appreciate the fact that I have college degree.
Ryan and I have lost some weight from working so hard out here. I got my haircut yesterday by an awesome hair stylist. I got 3 to 4 inches cut off my hair. It's a cute bob cut with a nice edge to it.

No comments: