
Ryan and I went to the Washington D.C. Temple this morning to do a session. It was so wonderful. We have been going to the Temple every week when we lived in Wisconsin however since we have moved we have not been able to go until now. We sure missed going. It definitely is spiritually uplifting. It helps to get away from the craziness of the world. The Temple was beautiful. The grounds are full of such beautiful gardens. We are planning on continuing our weekly trip every wednesday. As tradition goes...Ryan and I went out to lunch to Burger King afterwards. We usually go somewhere nicer but we were short on time because Ryan had to go to work.
Nothing else much new here. 9 more weeks out here until we move to Utah. Counting down the days till Ryan's birthday. Looking forward to going back to Wisconsin to for my mom's birthday. I will be there for about a week. We are planning on flying to Utah for Ryan's side of the family get together at the cabin the first week of August.
Nothing else much new here. 9 more weeks out here until we move to Utah. Counting down the days till Ryan's birthday. Looking forward to going back to Wisconsin to for my mom's birthday. I will be there for about a week. We are planning on flying to Utah for Ryan's side of the family get together at the cabin the first week of August.
No comments:
Post a Comment