Saturday, July 12, 2008

6 Glorious Months!

Today is our 6th month wedding anniversary. Time is just flying by. Ryan had to work today so we were not able to celebrate it like we would have liked. We were planning on going to see a late night movie after He got out of work but got held up at an install. Nothing else much new here. My life is pretty boring. Just working a whole heck of a lot. We recieved 6 shipments in this week. I am looking forward to going home to visit my mom soon. (leaving July 23rd) We are going shopping!!! I had my own little makeover today. I have always wanted to dye my hair red. I got the guts up and finally did it and I LOVE IT! As you all know I change my hair almost as much as I get new shoes but I must say...this is definitely my favorite color so far. We have 7 more weeks out here. I was bummed when I heard this. I thought we had 6 weeks but oh well. I am looking forward to another new place to live. Even though we have decided to move to Utah I am trying to convince Ryan that we should move to Hawaii. I am not having much luck. Keep you updated if I make any progress.

No comments: