Thursday, March 12, 2009
A Call Back
Thank you for keeping me in your prayers. I was asked to come back for a second interview tomorrow. I have such a wonderful feeling about this job. The hospital is so cute. It is only 2 floors. Everyone is so friendly and close knit. During the middle of my interview the interviewer noticed that I am also a surgical technologist (ST) and also offered me a job as a surgical tech in the surgery department. Which of course is what I want to get back into doing. I am just trying to get my foot in the door right now. There are hardly any jobs out there for ST's. Heavenly Father has blessed our little family so much. I can see His hands at work as I apply for this position.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hooray! you were in my prayers!!
Post a Comment