There was a little competition going on between the boys vs. the girls. We played a game of horseshoes. My dad had measured out 25 ft measured to his feet. Mom and I couldn't even make it to the other stick. Well mom couldn't make it and I over did it by chucking it as hard as I could to ensure that I could reach the other side. So I measured it out with my feet and it was half of what my dad had measured. I think the competition was a little fixed. :) Unfortunately us girls lost. But fun was had by all.
I personally think there was something wrong with the gun because for the life of me I could not shoot down a stinking soda can. We all gave it a try with a couple of rounds each. LOL while I was shooting I was thinking that the poor baby inside was wondering what the heck mom was doing and would be too scared to ever join us in the world. I know I am crazy huh.
On monday my cousin, Erin threw a little get together at her house for my birthday. I have not seen my family in so long it was great to see everyone again. There were brats, burgers, cake, singing, laughing and fun had by all.
It was so hard to come back home to Idaho. I miss my family so dang much I didn't want to leave. I cried so hard I almost passed out. Sad I know. But it really renewed my spirits.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you had fun with your family. We didn't cross paths this time but maybe next trip out. I'm sure you'll be out again before the baby or after.
What's the status on your baby and your pregnancy?! How are things going? Still "morning" sickness? Do you know what you're having yet???!!!
Post a Comment