We are all doing well. We have adjusted to our new lives of a family of 3. Abby is sleeping through the night at a 6 hour span. She is getting to be so big. Today is her 2 month old birthday. She is now 9 lbs 6 oz and 22 7/8" long. She is starting to smile and coo. I think she is going to be a runner. She is kicking so much I am surprised that she is gaining any weight. I swear she burns it off with all of the kicking she is doing. She is also starting to roll on her side and hold her head up really well. She can push her self up.
I am loving being at home with her and am not looking forward to going back to work. I am only going to work 2 days a week though. It will still be tough. LOL I cried the other day while at Michael's (the craft store). I heard another child crying and it made me miss Abby. I left the store immediately and went home to her. I was only gone for a hour and a half. I don't know if I will make it a full 10 hour shift at work. Wish me luck! I am not going back till April 20th or so. I haven't decided yet.
We will be flying home (Wisconsin) this summer for 2 weeks. My mom is going nuts. She is already planning on doing so much. They,my parents, miss her so much. LOL They call each other at work just to say that Abby miss the other one. It is so cute. My dad has woken up my mom in the middle of the night to say that Abby didn't wake them up last night. They are in Wisconsin and not even near us. Silly Grandparents.
I will not be able to update our blog as often as I would like to. We still do not have the internet at our home but are looking into getting it soon. I hope. I will try to update to when I have a chance. I don't always have much luck when I bring Abby with me to the library to use the internet. Sometime I don't even get to fully log in before she starts to cry and wants to be held. I could stay but we are in a library. It is supposed to be quiet. I feel bad that she is making noise even though she is supposed to. I mean....she is a baby.
2 comments:
AAAH finally you update your blog.I have been thinking about you and your daughter. I miss you.We're going to be in Utah from April 12th up to the 30th I think before we head to Georgia.
Loveyah girl.
I'm glad you updated! We should definitely get together when you are in Wisconsin, if you have the time of course! I'm sure your family will want all your time but maybe we could meet up for a lunch or something. I still have yet to look at abigails pictures on facebook but I love the one you have the side!
Post a Comment