So Abby is doing a little bit better today. She is able to keep food down at least. We are not sure what is going on. It is a weekly thing. Literally once a week and alternating saturday with Sunday she picks a random meal/time and the food will not stay down. She is acting like the happy baby she is all day then up comes the food and then happy baby again. We haven't changed anything in her diet. All she has eaten the 4 times this has happened was her formula. Does anyone have any ideas?
On a happier note Abby has accomplished a few new things this week. She has learned to wave hello with her left hand, she has learned to clap her hands and for the first time has told me 'no'. Lol this was a funny story. So...Abby has been pulling my hair for quite some time without success of me telling her 'no, you don't pull Mommy's hair. It hurts Mommy'. So I cut my hair pretty short to prevent that problem from occurring. Well to replace the hair pulling she is now pulling my earrings. This past sunday while we were getting ready for church she started to pull on them. After the third time of telling her 'no' she let's go of my earrings, looks at me and says (in a grunting voice) "Nooooooo" LOL I bursted out laughing. I was not expecting her to do that. She is such a little stinker.
1 comment:
Clapping is a big mile stone, at least that's what I think. I still love when addison claps but even younger babies it's just adorable.
Maybe at your next dr. appt. you could as him about her relux, maybe it gets irritated at night??
Post a Comment