Saturday, September 18, 2010

So it looks like we lost our Internet again. So there may be delays in the postings till we fix the problem.

Abby is doing a little better now. She is still having tummy troubles but she at least keeping her food down. I am still clueless on what is going on. We are trying different things to try to figure things out. So far they are working.

She is almost crawling. She has been getting up on all fours for a while now but now she puts one leg forward and then plunges to her face. Hey it's a start right. She has discovered how to make the motor boat sound so that is what we hear day and night.

My Dad warned me that I would get my pay back with my children. I was not bad or anything I was just really attached to my mother. My Dad was soooo right. Not only do I have to stay near her for her not to scream but she has to be able to physically touch me for it to be good enough. And when I say scream I mean scream! She acts like someone is trying to kill her. Lol if there was a baby horror movie she would have the leading role as the damsel in distress. I guess it is pay back. My nickname as a baby was after all 'screaming Mimi'.

Hope all is well with everyone. Hope to get the Internet fixed soon to talk and hear from you all. Till then peace and love.

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Glad to hear that all is going well with you guys! I'm getting ready to start my freezing blitz too, i'm so excited!