My birthday was this past saturday and wow am I getting old. 27 years has sure gone by fast. Deanna, Morgan and I walked down to IHOP for breakfast. In the afternoon Samantha, Winter and I did a little shopping at the Prince George Plaza (a local mall). Later that evening some friends of mine (Deanna, Samantha and Winter) shared some good laughs while having some delicious carrot cake and icecream. Deanna had decorated it for me for my birthday.
On sunday Ryan and I were able to celebrate my birthday together. He made me breakfast in bed. I opened my gift. I got an air mattress for camping for my birthday to go along with the tent that I recieved for Christmas. He sure is sticking with the camping theme. LOL (I have been bugging him about going camping together the whole time we have known each other)
I found a great place to go camping about 2 hours from here in Pennsylvania. I am looking forward to utilizing my gifts for a weekend of fun. Samantha, Nathan, Ryan and I are planning on going sometime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment