Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Samantha's Birthday


Today was Samantha's 21st birthday. We had decorated her apartment for her and threw a little surprise party for her when all of our husbands came home from work. Sam wanted a super chocolaty cake so I made triple chocolate fudge cake with chocolate chips in it. I also made another attempt at cake decorating. It turned out pretty good. After dinner we watched Fool's Gold. The movie was ok. It was definitely not what you think it was going to be. On my scale of rating this is rent able.
Nothing much else new going on here. We have 10 weeks left of the summer sales then off to Utah we go. Ryan is going to be going back to school this fall to finish his degree for engineering. Ryan's side of the family is have a get together at the family cabin in springville, Utah the first week of August. We are going to stay a couple of extra days so we can look for a place to live and start getting school stuff ready. I am looking forward to spending time with his family. It will give me a chance to get to know them a little better.
Ryan's birthday is in 18 days. I am planning a little surprise birthday party/bbq for him. I am sooo excited. I can't wait to see his face when we all yell surprise. With his birthday falling on a sunday I have to figure out a way to get him out of the house so I can pull all of this off. I think Nate is going to help me out with that. (cross your fingers)

No comments: