Ryan and I have been preparing for another cross country move. This time we are going to Idaho Falls, Idaho. I am excited! Neither of us have been there. LOL You are probably asking yourself why are we moving there if we have never been there. The story is kind of funny...Ryan and I have free rein on where we should go after the summer. Neither of us have a house or occupation that is holding us down. But still this is a huge decision. Ryan suggested that we make a list of 4 states that we would like to live in/move to to help narrow it down. We had an agreement on 4 states: Hawaii, Idaho, Colorado and New Mexico. Well as much as we want to live in Hawaii it was just too unrealistic. We would either have to sell everything and re-buy it in Hawaii or pay an arm and a leg to ship everything over seas. Colorado was out for no reason really...just an interesting place to live. So now the research begins...which place is better? New Mexico or Idaho? Well thank goodness I found out before we moved there...New Mexico's state grass is bluegrass. I am very allergic to bluegrass. (actual grass not the music genre). So Idaho here we come. We found a great apartment that is only 3 miles from the Idaho Falls Temple. We could walk there! Woohoo. Now there is no excuse not to go. I am looking forward to the new adventure with new places to visit, new weather to get used to and a new home to decorate. :)
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Another Journey....
Ryan and I have been preparing for another cross country move. This time we are going to Idaho Falls, Idaho. I am excited! Neither of us have been there. LOL You are probably asking yourself why are we moving there if we have never been there. The story is kind of funny...Ryan and I have free rein on where we should go after the summer. Neither of us have a house or occupation that is holding us down. But still this is a huge decision. Ryan suggested that we make a list of 4 states that we would like to live in/move to to help narrow it down. We had an agreement on 4 states: Hawaii, Idaho, Colorado and New Mexico. Well as much as we want to live in Hawaii it was just too unrealistic. We would either have to sell everything and re-buy it in Hawaii or pay an arm and a leg to ship everything over seas. Colorado was out for no reason really...just an interesting place to live. So now the research begins...which place is better? New Mexico or Idaho? Well thank goodness I found out before we moved there...New Mexico's state grass is bluegrass. I am very allergic to bluegrass. (actual grass not the music genre). So Idaho here we come. We found a great apartment that is only 3 miles from the Idaho Falls Temple. We could walk there! Woohoo. Now there is no excuse not to go. I am looking forward to the new adventure with new places to visit, new weather to get used to and a new home to decorate. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment