Sunday, September 7, 2008
We Have Finally Arrived...well sort of....
So after a long (36 hour) drive, swollen ankles and 8 gas fill ups later we have finally made it...well sort of. We made a pit stop in Utah to visit family for the weekend while we are waiting for our electricity to get turned on at our apartment in Idaho. The drive was wonderful. We took as many cheesy pictures as possible. (watch for pics of our drive in future posts) I couldn't believe the weather changes! We left Maryland with 90 degree weather and by the time we got west out to Nebraska and Wyoming I had to break out the winter jacket. I think it was only 40 degrees outside. F.R.E.E.Z.I.N.G! Which yes isn't that cold but to go from 90 degree weather to 40 degree weather in a day and a half it was pretty drastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment