Tuesday, November 18, 2008

An Act of Kindness

I just want to share a little story about an act of kindness that someone has extended to our little family. My cousin, Erin, had just recently gotten married. Sadly Ryan and I were not able to attend the wedding but sent her a little something in the mail. With all of the moving in this past year we have not been updated on the whole family front so I did not have Erin's address. I had sent it to her mother's address but with her (my cousin) name on it. LOL It had gone to another couple's house with the same last name as my cousin's married name and not to her mother's house. Here comes the act of kindness.... This wonderful couple had sent back the "little something" we had send to my cousin along with a lovely note to thank us for the gift and to let us know that they received it in error. . I know that this may seem like something so small or nothing at all but it meant a lot to me that they had chosen to do the right thing and send it back to us. May our Heavenly Father will bless them for their wonderful act of kindness.

No comments: