Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Wonderful Day...

 I have been pondering something for about a month now. Every time I wanted to cut my hair I had a great hair day and of course whenever I had a not so great hair day I wanted to cut it short. Well the decision has finally been made. I have cut my hair. What do you all think? 


Today is our 10 month wedding anniversary. As time has passed I feel more blessed each day with Ryan as my husband. He is such a patient and caring man. Please don't think of this as a weird or negative thing but over the last 10 months he reminds me more of my own dad. LOL As the saying goes...the woman looks for a man to marry that is like her father and the man looks for a woman that reminds them of their mother. 
We went for a lovely walk through downtown Idaho Falls today. We found this cute little cafe where we picked up some great hot chocolate while we did some shopping in one of the antique shops. I found this super cute broach (picture below) and also a pearl hair clip that reminds me of my wonderful Great Grandma Waite. She has given me a pearl necklace of hers that she has had since she was young. The necklace has special meaning to me. It is the one that I wore on our wedding day. I thought that this hair clip would complement it well. 



2 comments:

S.N.D said...

love it love it love it..love the haircut, the color of the hair..and everything..By the way I can't wait to see the pictures of your house...miss you nice talking to on saturday..loveyou

Julaine said...

I love it! It's so cute. I think short is so fun and cute, and easy to do. THat's probably the best part. I like long hair too, but I always find myself cutting my hair short!