Ingredients: Bragg’s Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Vera Gel, Witch Hazel, Rosemary oil, Lemon oil, sweet orange oil, Lavender oil, tee tree oil and grapefruit seed extract (citracidal), a bowl for mixing and easy pouring, and some little squeeze bottles.
These are approximate measurements.
4oz aloe vera gel
less than 1/4 c witch hazel (I filled the 1/4 c about 2/3 full with witch hazel and filled the rest with the cider vinegar)
1 to 2 T Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
at least 40 drops of grapefruit seed extract
20 drops tee tree oil
20 to 30 drops of the remaining essential oils. Mix it all up well and pour it into the little bottles. An easy way and natural way to fight those germs!
3 comments:
Where do you get all these recipes for things? Do you try them all? You're such a little homemaker!!
i found most of the recipes while searching different blogs online. I have not tried them all. I am going to make some of the hand sanitizer soon. I will let you know how it turned out :)
This sounds awesome! I gotta try it!
-Laura :)
Post a Comment