
It is official. I can now have a real life and see my husband other than just saying "goodnight" to him. My last day at Pier One was today. It is both a joyful time and a time of sadness. I am happier now that I do not have to juggle two jobs and the crazy hours. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and that things are going to be okay. I have a sense of comfort and peace for the first time in a while.
Things I am grateful for that I can finally do:
- SPEND TIME WITH MY HUSBAND
- Make a delicious dinner for my family
- Get all artsy/crafty whenever the heck I want (all the time)
- I can finally attend/participate in church activities
- I can read a good book or two or three :)
- Working out at the gym
- Going on hikes
- Really get deep in studying my scriptures
- Plant a mini garden to put in my windowsill
- Oh the possibilities are endless.....
I am saddened because I will miss all of the people that I worked with. We were all pretty close and got along so well. I have never worked at a place before where we all just flowed together. There were not any quarrels or little tid bits that happened. We were just one big happy Pier One family.
No comments:
Post a Comment