Thursday, September 9, 2010

Freezing corn and paranoia. Lol

So there is a farm about 20 minutes from here where you can pick your own fruits and veggies. They have got some amazing prices. For instance I got 8 ears of corn for $1. That's right people a dollar! I also got some broccoli and mangoes. So today I have dropped Abby off at daycare for a short while so that I may be able to get all of my freezing done with out distractions or feeling guilty that I am not giving her my attention. Some light house work and then playtime with my sweet little girl.

I don't know if I am the only mother that feels this way but I feel bad doing things around the house when she is up or awake. I feel like I should be playing with her and teaching her. But if I don't do it then it doesn't get done. I feel bad that she is at daycare right now and that I am at home but I figure a few hours away from me so I can get some stuff done then she will have my full attention when she is home. But I worry that I may be not teaching her that there are chores and things that need to get done if life. Ok. I know. She is only 7 months old so the whole chores thing. Way too early but kids pick up on EVERYTHING! I don't want her to grow up not knowing that there are responsibilities. I am probably worrying about nothing but thanks for letting me ramble on. Does anyone else feel this way though?

No comments: