Friday, September 10, 2010

She keeps going and going and going.....

Have you ever had one of those days when you are going non stop from morning to evening and it looks and feels like you have done nothing? That is the kind of day that I had. I froze some ears of corn, frozen some mangoes, did 3 loads of laundry, rearranged and went through Abby's clothes and did a load of dishes but The house looks like nothing was done to it. Our house is not a pigsty or anything. I just started to many projects at once. I would rather be playing with Abby then doing the house work anyway. Who wouldn't? I wish I could see the small dent that I made. Lol Even if the house was 'perfect' it wouldn't stay that way for a day anyway. Oh well. I have a loving home that looks lived in. There is nothing wrong with that.

No comments: